Organic Beard Balm Sampler Packs Not sure which blend you will like the best? That's a trick question, because they all rock, or we wouldn't make them.
If you are not sure and want to try them, here is your chance. Pick up a sampler pack of our 0.5-ounce tins to try the Caramel Brulee, Cedar Wood, Coffee Stout, Idle's Catnip Blend, Mint Julep, Natural (unscented), Peppermint, or Vanilla Bourbon blends. Available in three, four, five, six, seven, or eight packs.
Make sure to let us know what scents you'd like in your order comments. Want to order a bunch of one scent, that works too! Just let us know!
Our organic beard balms are handcrafted in small batches in Lancaster, Pennsylvania from all organic ingredients.
- Organic Shea Butter - provides vitamins and minerals and moisturizes dry, itchy, flaky skin
- Organic Coconut Oil - helps keep your skin and follicles moisturized and healthy
- Organic Beeswax - helps provide some hold to contain the stray hair
- Organic Castor Oil - loaded with nutrients, it is said to help repair damaged follicles
- Organic Jojoba Oil - antioxidant properties help repair damaged cells
- Organic Cedar Wood Oil, Organic Peppermint Oil, Organic Catnip Oil, Organic Vanilla Extract/Bourbon, or Organic Sweet Almond Oil infused with 1562 Roastery Coffee Beans - we use them for the scents
How to use: After a shower, or any time your beard is feeling a little dry, scoop a small amount with your fingers and rub it into your hands to warm it up to turn it into a creamy oil. Run your fingers through your beard to apply. Use a boar's hair brush or cedarwood comb to shape your beard. Brushing also helps promote blood flow under your skin, which is good for your beard.
We also recommend a beard wash to keep your facial hair clean. Regular shampoos will strip your facial hair of essential oils, so a specialized beard soap is best. Check out our Cedar Wood and Peppermint Beard Soaps, which smell great in the shower, yet leaves only a faint scent and pairs well with any of our blends.