Our Coffee Stout Blend moisturizes and conditions your skin and beard to keep it soft and manageable, with a unique scent reminiscent of one of my favorite styles of beer.
- Organic Shea Butter - provides vitamins and minerals and moisturizes dry, itchy, flaky skin
- Organic Coconut Oil - helps keep your skin and follicles moisturized and healthy
- Organic Beeswax - helps provide some hold to contain the stray hair
- Organic Sweet Almond Oil infused with 1562 Roastery Coffee Beans - We use this for the scent
- Organic Castor Oil - loaded with nutrients, it is said to help repair damaged follicles
- Organic Jojoba Oil - antioxidant properties help repair damaged cells
- Organic Vanilla Extract - we use it for the scent
- Organic Bourbon - added for scent, and because we like to drink it
Available in 2-ounce and 0.5-ounce metal tins, they are great for home and travel use. If you need a vegan version, message us and we can do a micro-batch using a plant-based carnauba wax instead of beeswax.
How to use: After a shower, or any time your beard is feeling a little dry, scoop a small amount with your fingers and rub it into your hands to warm it up to turn it into a creamy oil. Run your fingers through your beard to apply. Use a boar's hair brush or cedarwood comb to shape your beard. Brushing also helps promote blood flow under your skin, which is good for your beard.
We also recommend a beard wash to keep your facial hair clean. Regular shampoos will strip your facial hair of essential oils, so a specialized beard soap is best. Check out our Cedar Wood and Peppermint Beard Soaps, which smell great in the shower, yet leaves only a faint scent and pairs well with any of our blends.